Funders & Supporters
- Literacy and Basic Skills Section, Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- Region of Waterloo, Social Services Department
- The Ontario Trillium Foundation and the Government of Ontario (The Ontario Trillium Foundation is an agency of the Government of Ontario)
Customer Service Charter
1. Project READ Literacy Network believes in quality service.
2. Project READ Literacy Network encourages feedback from its customers, key informants and community partners.
Project READ Literacy Network will respond to feedback in an appropriate manner, by reviewing the feedback, researching the issue or compliment and responding appropriately to the customer in either writing or oral conversation (with written back up). Dependent on the situation the response can take up to a maximum of one week.
Supporters & Donors
- M & T Insta Print
- Waterloo Region Record and Guelph Mercury
- The Kitchener and Waterloo Community Foundation
- International Association of Business Communicators – Waterloo Chapter
- Rotary Club of Kitchener
- Private Individuals
Big Thank You to the organizers, participants and sponsors of Get Set Crop. The scrapbooking event raised over $5000 in March 2015.
Project READ depends on donations to support many of its initiatives in addition to the government funding that we receive for specific programs and services. Donations can be made directly to Project READ or online through the “Canada Helps” button. Thank you!